Asus ROG Ally Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" .... use them in group with Xbox 360 controller."
    Could you specify what exactly you don't understand?
    (You need to map paddles as keyboard buttons through Armory Crate and then group them with Xbox 360

Another question ... all my reWASD profiles are with an Xbox One controller. The ROG Ally is seen as an Xbox 360 controller. Other than the additional middle button on the Xbox One controller, they should be the same? How can I xfer my current reWASD profiles from Xbox One to Xbox 36 controller, keeping all the mappings and settings (other than that new middle button) ?
    In fact, this does not make a difference, but if this is important to you, then the controller type can be changed in Virtual controller settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	337
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	240674

Comment

I'm still not completely clear if you're answering my question. Is there SOME way to use the ROG Ally's back paddles as a shift mode within reWASD? If there is, please tell me how.

My Xbox One game profiles xferred over to the Xbox 360 flawlessly, and work as tested in games. So that's great news. Worst case scenario I'll have to use the 360 "back button" as a shift button and change around some button assignments. Would prefer not to do this, and use a pack paddle instead.

Comment

Asus ROG Ally native controller is recognized as an Xbox 360 controller, so there is no option to remap the paddles or gyroscope in reWASD

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
          Unfortunately, we don't have the ETA for full ROG Ally support still.
          Thank you! This worked! I can finally use my Ally to its full potential now.

I used Page Up for left paddle and Page down for Right paddle in the Num Pad selection of Amory Create, other keys seemed to mess the configs up with switching from keyboard to controller inputs.

Comment

I can map everything easily with reWASD, but when I open a game Armory Crate SE has its own mapping that they run.

Comment

Hi brucezubaa

You need to turn off this software for reWASD to work correctly.

Comment

We have added gyroscope support for Asus ROG Ally in version 7.2. Please update and check this functionality

Comment

Working...
                X