Minimum movement threshold for gyro improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum movement threshold for gyro improvements

I bought ReWASD recently, and I like it overall, but I wish that the Minimum Movement Threshold functionality for gyro behaved more like Steam's implementation of the same setting. In Steam, after you make a big enough movement to pass the minimum movement threshold, any additional movements are totally smooth, fluid, and precise. With the ReWASD implementation of this setting, the movements are always "grainy" and "jerky," and lacking precision or fluidity. With Steam, I can use a a minimum movement threshold setting of 4-5 to stabilize my movements and still have good, fine, aiming ability. Just a suggestion, but I think the Minimum Movement Threshold setting could be more like Steam's implementation.

I don't use Steam for remapping purposes, so I'm not sure what you are talking about

If you want to set up a "deadzone" for the gyro, you can do so via the Response curve in the Advanced settings of the gyro mapping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-23 221503.png
Views:	226
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	237887

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      I don't use Steam for remapping purposes, so I'm not sure what you are talking about

If you want to set up a "deadzone" for the gyro, you can do so via the Response curve in the Advanced settings of the gyro mapping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-23 221503.png
Views:	226
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	237887
      I know how to set up the deadzone in ReWASD. I'm suggesting that they change the way the Minimum Movement Threshold functionality works to be more like the way Steam has it implemented.

Comment

Noted.
        Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X