Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard and Mouse for PS Remote Play, as a keyboard and mouse

Hello,

I'm searching for a feature that might seem useless but I'm sure a lot of people want it. That is, for games on PS that support a keyboard and mouse, I'd like to be able to play them from my PC using PS Remote Play using my keyboard and mouse. To be clear, I do not want to map keyboard/mouse to controller buttons. I want to use my PC's keyboard and mouse using Remote Play as if they were connected directly to the PS5 for games that already support keyboard and mouse controls. The console should detect them as keyboard/mouse for games that have a detection system, again I don't want to trick the game/console into thinking I'm using a controller.

I've found many products like yours and others that allow me to use my keyboard/mouse as a console controller, but none that allow me to do this simple thing. Can ReWASD do this? If not, why not add it as a feature? Seems like a simple thing to implement.

Hey there!

It is not available in reWASD. However, thanks for the suggestion.
    We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response and for answering my question.

If it ever does get implemented, I'd love to know about it. I have email notifications turned on in case a new response is added here in the future so I will hopefully get the news and I will most likely purchase your software then!

Comment

Working...
      X