Rewasd without binding gamepad inputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd without binding gamepad inputs

Hey!!! I love this app and have been using it in my reverse ingineered numpad thingy for more mouse buttons xD its a little silly thingy i did. but now its rendered useless cause i cant use it in games like warzone to bind keys in it. My suggestion for a seperate REWASD aplication that can only binds mouse and keyboards inputs on mouse and keyboards so warzone wont flag it? PLZ make this possible somehow in the future like same interface and all but seperate rewasd app without gamepad support? i can use current rewasd in monster hunter rise but i always have to un install and re install if i want to play Warzone.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240109_152634.jpg Views:	25 Size:	181.7 KB ID:	241251
    Feel free to comment my addon to my mouse xD it adds about 19-20g weight on the mouse so not heavy and And adds about 15 to 25 pressable buttons. If u press numlock key it changes the numbers to other keys so same keys function as other keys too so thats about 25 totall. Can be installed on almost anymouse. My inspiration for this project is my mate with one arm.
    Last edited by owerlord; 21.01.2024, 11:51.

We will be grateful if you describe your suggestion in more detail.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      We will be grateful if you describe your suggestion in more detail.

Thank you in advance.
      Sure i will try to explain more in detail. Make a seperate aplication of rewasd without any gamepad remapping so it would suit to only pc games and wont try to emulate game pads for aim assist. Im only interest in the pc remappings on my usb numpad thingy and mouse. My main inspiration for this project is for my mate who has only 1 arm.

Comment

I think warzone banned REWASD for the reason for gamepad inputs support, so make a seperate REWASD without any joystick gamepad remapping support so it would be legal to use?<3

Comment

Hi owerlord

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
            Hi owerlord

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.
            Thank you ☺️ if my suggestion comes then my project would not go to waste to design one hand mouse gaming more possible. And maybe more people would buy REWASD too so more money for u too. I too can buy a separate aplication of REWASD again

Comment

Originally Posted by owerlord View Post
              I think warzone banned REWASD for the reason for gamepad inputs support, so make a seperate REWASD without any joystick gamepad remapping support so it would be legal to use?<3
              You cant even have REWASD on your computer, they will mark you and consider it a cheat.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20240109_152634.jpg Views:	25 Size:	181.7 KB ID:	241251
                Feel free to commend my addon to my mouse xD it adds about 19-20g weight on the mouse so not heavy and And adds about 15 to 25 pressable buttons. If u press numlock key it changes the numbers to other keys so same keys function as other keys too so thats about 25 totall. Can be installed on almost anymouse
                This mouse is amazing lol, well done

Comment

Originally Posted by I2anger View Post

You cant even have REWASD on your computer, they will mark you and consider it a cheat.
                  I know thats why i want a seperate aplication without gamepad remappings so they dont need to flag the other rewasd app

Comment

Originally Posted by jeynos View Post

This mouse is amazing lol, well done
                    Haha thank you for the compliment ☺️ it has a own usb cable but i will try to get it to work as wireless as soon as my suplies arrive to reduce drag.
                    Last edited by owerlord; 21.01.2024, 14:49.

Comment

Hey!!! I love this app and have been using it in my reverse ingineered numpad thingy for more mouse buttons xD its a little silly thingy i did. but now its rendered useless cause i cant use it in games like warzone to bind keys in it. My suggestion for a seperate REWASD aplication that can only binds mouse and keyboards inputs on mouse and keyboards so warzone wont flag it? PLZ make this possible somehow in the future like same interface and all but seperate rewasd app without gamepad tiny fishing support? i can use current rewasd in monster hunter rise but i always have to un install and re install if i want to play Warzone.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20240109_152634.jpg Views:	25 Size:	181.7 KB ID:	241251
                      Feel free to comment my addon to my mouse xD it adds about 19-20g weight on the mouse so not heavy and And adds about 15 to 25 pressable buttons. If u press numlock key it changes the numbers to other keys so same keys function as other keys too so thats about 25 totall. Can be installed on almost anymouse. My inspiration for this project is my mate with one arm.
                      I am quite impressive lol. Hope to see it more.

Comment

Originally Posted by EmmaAlva View Post

I am quite impressive lol. Hope to see it more.
                        Thank you! If you wanna see the new wireless iteration with better design and more stable. Then check this out! https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...s-finally-here

Comment

Working...
                        X