Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting support for DualShock 4 with Collective Minds Strikepack

https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/play...fps-dominator/

The accessory adds 2 paddles to the rear of the controller. If supporting the paddles as individual inputs is not possible, I should at least be able to configure it as a regular DualShock 4 in ReWASD.
    Right now the Controller + Accessory is outright unsupported.
    Last edited by reWASDer; 23.04.2019, 13:52. Reason: tags added

Hello! Thanks for the request. Will try to find out how to make it possible Stay tuned!

Comment

Has any progress been made on this? If individual inputs can't supported on the paddles, then recognizing it as a standard DS4 would be enough.

Comment

Originally Posted by 6Rwlz View Post
        Has any progress been made on this? If individual inputs can't supported on the paddles, then recognizing it as a standard DS4 would be enough.
        Unfortunately, we have no ideas about how to work with the mentioned adapter. But if you have a regular DS4, it is recognized in reWASD. Do you have a special DualShock edition? How does reWASD see it?

Comment

It's just a regular dual shock 4 without the adapter and reWASD recognizes it as such, but those paddles are well designed and not using them would be a waste. Steam controller configuration recognizes the DS4+adapter just fine as a regular DS4 and I can configure it in ways that would take advantage of the additional inputs. It would be a disappointment if reWASD couldn't do the same.

Comment

Hello,

Can you send us the vid/pid of the controller (it sent from the GUI when you attempting to connect the controller)? Also please specify the email address there that we could reach you in case we will need some additional info.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

reWASD says the controller is not supported when I plug the controller in. I'm pretty sure I sent a request to support it through this interface a while back. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Comment

Hello,

The further correspondence switching to the support center. We sent you the reply to the asetnioh@protonmail.ch. Please, check the mail and follow the instructions.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

For anyone that may be interested, I've confirmed that the new version (4.0) supports the DS4 + Strikepack. Thanks, support!

Comment

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

This is great news! Thanks for your work in getting this functioning

Comment

HI! Firstly, wanted to start by at least saying thank you for the great work. I remember about 10 years ago scratching my head for days to figure out the issue of controller remapping, which you've clearly streamlined. I recently bought a Strikepack Eliminator for an Xbox One controller; essentially adding four paddle buttons that mimic the four face buttons (AXYB). I was curious if there was a support coming for remapping these accessory paddles separately from the face button, similar to what can be done on the Xbox Elite paddle remapping?

Comment

Would also like to just point out that the controller is detected as a standard Xbox One controller both with and without the accessory plugged in, so not sure if the issue is with it being detected as stated in the FAQ on the various supported controller types. Appreciate any feedback and am more than willing to reach out to the manufacturing support if that assists in any way.

Comment

Hello,

Xbox Elite paddles are reported in Windows OS as a separate controls, unlike this device. I believe, these paddles are processed by the native firmware without reporting themselves in the system. reWASD can't detect hidden or unreported controls in the system.

Please contact the controller manufacturer, we will gladly cooperate to bring the support to all the controllers.
                            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                            X