Select active Profile with command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select active Profile with command line

I am using reWASD to drive a bunch of emulators through a front-end menu system. Each emulator or game can have different input requirements and mapping to the running app won't always be viable.

It would be EXTREMELY helpful if there was an app that can be run via command line to select the active profile. Then the menu could directly select the appropriate profile for the emulator or specific game.

If you could add this reWASD would be absolutely perfect for this sort of application and I would happily sing it's praises in every corner of the internet.

Thanks for reading!

Hello,
    The reWASD doesn't provide the command line support, therefore you can't use it with some specific argument. But reWASD has
    Autodetect
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I understand that it doesn't currently offer command line support. That's why I requested it :-)

Yes, I can use the select based on running application but there's are more than a dozen different emulators and with a limit of 4 that's a problem pretty quickly.

It shouldn't be difficult to create a small command line application that passes information to the running service. It would be new functionality but it should be quick and easy.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Forwarded to the dev.team. Will see what we can do. Thank you for your suggestion.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

This would be a useful feature for me as well.

Comment

Hey there!

Command Line has been added to reWASD 5.8. You are welcome to check the release notes here and to download and try it!

Comment

Working...
            X