Scroll up and down animation issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    Still in progress, but I think we got a clue why it's happening, at least we have reproduced the issue or got close to it.
    Will let you know immediately as soon we get the full result.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you. Somehow Im happy that you reproduced the issue, at least I know that Im not an isolated case, so hopefully you guys will resolve it when you can.

Comment

Hello,

We have released a new reWASD 5 version, that fixes leak memory issue. May we ask you to update reWASD and try if the problem persists. Please let us know about any results.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by saberX View Post
          Hi. When i map scroll Up/ Down to the right stick for example, the movement feels "clunky". Is like when i hold the stick down, I can see the scroll "clicks" .Its like it hangs for a split, then continues. It is disturbing. And I already set the scroll speed to max from the profile option. The only time that is fluid is if i set the mouse speed and the scroll speed to maximum from the profile. Then i have another problem ofc...the mouse is too fast to control it with my left stick and also the scroll speed is pretty fast. Sorry about my English.
          Thank you.
          By the way, scroll issue is also fixed in reWASD 5.0 You are welcome to try!

Comment

Hi. Sorry for the late response. I was away for the holidays. For the last week i have tested the new build. Everything feels smooth, no memory leaks, the scrolling is fixed for me. Really, no complaints, good job. Also a BIG bonus for me was the kb mapping, that lets me map specific keyboards. For example i have a Rii 25 universal remote that i use on my PC for media. Now i can remap the front keys, like menu and other media keys however I choose, and MOST IMPORTANTLY it doesn't mess with my other keyboards. I dont know how you did this , I didn't think that You guys can top this already awesome software, but You did.
            Congratulations and thousand thanks reWasd Team !
            With deepest respect.

Comment

Hello,

Great to hear that everything works well! Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate it.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X