Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activating a macro ONLY when 2 buttons are down, and one is up. Can you do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating a macro ONLY when 2 buttons are down, and one is up. Can you do this?

I'm trying to activate a macro when I hold RT + X (only) AND a different macro when I hold RT + LT + X. I tried to do this via the mask menu, but the second key combination activates both...

On Input Mapper you could just tell the macro activated which keys should be pressed and which wont to activate it - but I'm not sure how to get that done here.
    Last edited by Zagnas; 24.05.2019, 09:14.

Hello!

You are using the DS3 and a virtual controller in reWASD, right? In this case, you need to add "Unmap" for each button you use for your Shortcut. Please follow the steps:

1. Map RT, LT and X to the corresponded buttons of Xbox 360 controller using reWASD mapping drop-down list
    2. Click Unmap for triggers and choose Unmapped option in Gamepad mapping section for Cross:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1831.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	216749

3. In the Shortcuts section (1), Add (2) the combination you need and assign the required combos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	17a08dc0b0.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	216750

4. Press Apply button and agree to hide the physical controller.

I hope it will help.

Comment

Working...
    X