Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

So im trying to map Left trigger to mouse button or keyboard after i set it up in rewasd it doesnt do anything ingame and i cant figure out how to make it work

Hello,

How do you map the LT to the keyboard (mouse)? Check this screenshot - https://recordit.co/O7Hejwn7cm. As you can see LT works while "Q" pressing (as an example). What is happening in the game? In case the game sees the keyboard (mouse), use unmap to mute the keyboard input and use only trigger one.

Let us know if the problem remains.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

How do you map the LT to the keyboard (mouse)? Check this screenshot - https://recordit.co/O7Hejwn7cm. As you can see LT works while "Q" pressing (as an example). What is happening in the game? In case the game sees the keyboard (mouse), use unmap to mute the keyboard input and use only trigger one.

Let us know if the problem remains.
      hey thats exactly how im setting it up but when i press q or any other button i try to map it to it doesnt make the z axis move

Comment

It just started working on my right mouse button after a few restarts of the rewasd client

Comment

Hello,

It's good that the mapping started working but strange the way how it was sorted out. What about LMB or other keyboard buttons, does it work? Did you unmap the button?
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

no cannot get it to work on keyboard can get it to work on every mouse button. When u say unbind do u mean in game or do i need to unbind the keyboard key from windows

Comment

Hello,

Unmap button with reWASD, like this. Unmap is the feature that mites native inputs, the keyboard in your case. So, once you set LT to a keyboard button do unmapping that the game sees LT only.

What game, btw? Does the game support only a keyboard or keyboard and controller?
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X