Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto correct stick deflections option not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto correct stick deflections option not working?

I was trying to use the new relative deflection option to bind a virtual thumb stick to wasd but my character continues to move slightly after I release the key. I have the auto correct defection option enabled, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. Any help would be great!

Hello,

May I ask you to share the config file where direction combo is made. It would help to reproduce\understand the problem. Configs are this directory - C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles.

Also what game do you play?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Here is my config file, its quite basic as I was just testing the feature. The game I was trying it on was Fortnite.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

I've changed your config a bit, I think it will be better for what you want to achieve right now.

First, I don't think you need to use a combo for WASD to Stick. The ordinary mapping will work better. It was re-worked in the latest version too and now simulates the analog behavior even on a digital key. In order to make stick more responsive, I've also increased the Initial Deflection — the starting deflection of a stick that is emulated when you slightly touch the button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0d14f76551.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	217686

In case you feel that stick moves to fast or too slow, please tune those virtual stick settings that are shown on the screenshot above.

And please try the attached config, hope you will like it
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks heaps!

Comment

Have a good gaming experience then :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
            X