Remap a ps4 controller 's joystick to keystrokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap a ps4 controller 's joystick to keystrokes

Hello, i have rewasd but i have not use it much yet. I am new at its use.
    I have a question. I would like to use rewasd to map the joystick of a ps4 controller (used on a pc) to keystrokes.
    A joystick can be moved in 4 directions and usually a soft movement of the joystick in a direction, allow slower movements in games compared to instead hard movments of the same joystick to a direction. Would I be able to emulate that with keyboards , using rewasd ?

It would be like assigning two keystrokes to for example the move of the joystick up.
    A soft movement of hte joystick up , would output a letter (for example z)
    A hard movement of the jpystick up, would output another letter (for example d)

Would that be possible ?

Thanks!

Hello,

You may try mapping the required letters using zones of advanced stick settings There are 3 dedicated zones (low, medium, high) that could have own mappings. So slight up of joystick gives you z and d when the joystick is pulled to the edge. Here is also an online tutorial incase you want to know more about advanced stick(trigger) settings.

Also, you may check the shortcut feature and set the stick zone + stick direction and map the required letter. Shortcuts give you the ability to set mapping for each stick direction while zones used for a whole stick.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X