Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, a unmap problem?

Hello,
    I have a problem in new version. My RT【unmap】is off,so it is original RT, and i setup a hold event on it.
    in old version, when i use RT, original RT act at once, and the hold event is act later, it work perfectly.
    When i upgrade the rewasd, the original RT wont act at once, the 【unmap】 seems to be automaticaly 【on】 when i setup a hold event?
    please help me to fix this problem, thank you

Hello,
    Thank you for your report, but the details would appreciate it. What controller (the link refers to sort of online translator)? As I understood the unmap is off, so the native inputs are used, what mappings did you set, though?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

My controller is Elite Controller 1
      and I set RT [long press] (right after [single press]) to 7 (keyboard)
      the issue is RT(native inputs) would be delay.

thank you for the reply

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.

The activators work as following the single press waits about 300ms for another press (if long activator sets, for example). So it's normal that it's a short delay while you hold long press to fire "7".

And it looks like you're using virtual gamepad mappings, may I ask you what for? The keyboard mappings are enough to use native gamepad input with keyboard one.
        What's your config?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
          I'm sorry i didn't make myself clear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unmap_is_off.png
Views:	374
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	217935
          as shown in the pic, the RT's unmap is off.
          In the older version, when I press RT, it act with no delay,even if I setup a 7 in [Long Press]
          and when I upgrade to new version, it has a delay.

as you said, the single press waits about 300ms for long press, but it should be with unmap? but my unmap is off.

I like rewasd so much, and im not using any other software now.

Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Hello,

No unmap requires if the game switches between inputs with no problem. We don't activators logic in the latest release so, it works in 5.2.2 the same like it had been worked the previous versions.

Please attach the config file that you use.

One more thing, check this setting and try to pick more convenient long press time.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I found one solution, the new version can bind RT high med low to keys, I can set 7 with it.

Is there a better way to active RT (native inputs) with no delay and active other press config (long press) too?

here is my config Config 1.rewasd

Thank you for your patience, have a nice day

Comment

Hey there!

I've modified your config to use combo instead of Long activator. Here is how it works right now: while you slightly press your trigger, you get it work immediately. When you hold it for 300 ms, you get "7" and a trigger input. Seems it is the behavior you had in previous release, right?

Please check the config below, I hope it will help.
                Attached Files

Comment

It works perfectly, thank you so much

Comment

Hello,
                    Thant's great, you're welcome.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X