X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

Command Line is released with reWASD 5.8. Please check other release note here and download the new version to test

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I see now. I thought we were talking about games installed on the PC directly.

Still, reWASD doesn't have the requested option and we don't consider adding the command line for now.

But I may also suggest you try Slots, the option permits to apply up to 4 configs simultaneously for one device and switch between them. More details - https://help.rewasd.com/preferences/slots.html.

So you may create let's say 4 configs for 4 different games, apply once and choose required config changing slots. According to your reply, you have 2 games which enough to start. There are only 4 slots, but there is always an option to add more slots...

Leave a comment:

• CriticalComposer
    replied
    There must have been a misunderstanding since I did explain why I need this in the OP. To reiterate, emulated games don't have unique executable files; they must be loaded in an emulator. So only the emulator can be auto-detected. So if I wanted unique configs for two Android games (both using the Bluestacks emulator) I can't use auto-detect since it detects both "games" as a single program (Bluestacks). I had the idea of using different Shift Modes and Slots but that ultimately only allows for 20 total different configs. So my idea is to leave auto-detect off for these configs but then pass an argument to reWASD such as
    Code:
    -conf "C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\[Profile Name]\Controller\[Config Name].rewasd"
    and have reWASD load the correct config that way I could achieve a quasi auto-detect for emulated games.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,
    Thank you for your suggestion. There is no such option at the moment. You may config from our community or create uniques ones yourself.

May I ask you why the adding required executable files for autodetect is not an option? It's pretty convenient when config applies automatically while the application in focus.

Leave a comment:

• CriticalComposer
    started a topic Load a Config File from Command Line?

Load a Config File from Command Line?

I was wondering if there was a way to load a config file from a command line or batch/PowerShell script. Sometimes I enjoy making unique configs for emulated games but reWASD only sees the emulator for auto-detect. Right now I had auto-detect disabled for these games and I apply the config when I need it but a one click solution would be much better.
Working...
X