Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

assign a combo sequence from controller to a keyboard key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assign a combo sequence from controller to a keyboard key?

Hi ive been looking at different programs like this one for a few days trying to decide on which one to buy. as of right now the main purpose i am looking at the programs is to get a combonation of controller presses into 1 click either by assigning them to 1 button on the controller or what would be better is to assign them to a keyboard key that isnt being used by the game already. i tried to use the free trial but i didnt see exactly how to assign it to the keyboard key and when i attempted it with the controller it was buggy and kept doing functions of the game already assigned to that button and very slowly. if i can get this to work with an unused keyboard key that would be perfect and i will likely buy it today. is this possible? what i need to do is have it click right stick or R3 then right trigger then A from one button press each time as fast as possible.

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

As I understood you need a gamepad controls combo to make using a keyboard what is emulated as a gamepad. Please check the video I made for you to see the steps and controls sequence - https://streamable.com/hbcmi.
    As you can see the keyboard is emulated as a controller and the "1" contains requested combo. I added a big delay between controls that you could see how it works, usually, 20-30 ms is enough for comfortable combo triggering.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

ok i see tyvm i will be trying this out which version allows the macros to be assigned the $9 or the higher one

Comment

Hello,
        Please, use the 5.2.2 version which the latest one. Also, note that buying the feature you get the license (Lifetime) free.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

yea is it the $9 one or $15.99

Comment

Hello,

The $9 is a feature only where license included. The $15.99 is a Full Pack, all 4 features included + license key with lifetime option.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

can i get a 2nd license for my 2nd laptop for less than 15.99? i bought the first one but id lie 2 pc installations

Comment

Hello,
                I sent you PM message in order to your last question. Check your forum messages.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                X