Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add mouse movements in key combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add mouse movements in key combo?

Hello. Not sure if this feature is possible yet but Im trying to assign the Up D-pad button on my xbox controller to do multiple things, such as move my mouse to the left and press WASD. I only see mouse clicks and buttons but don't see one for moving your mouse to the left. is that even possibe? to record mouse movements

Hello,

You right, only mouse clicks are allowed to use in a combo. There is no option to map mouse moves yet. It will be added a couple of releases later. I'm interested, how are you going to use such combo? As I understood you need to move the mouse to the left and then press WASD buttons simultaneously? What does it do?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

To piggy back onto this, you mentioned that mapping mouse movement will be added in a couple of releases. Are there any plans to add direct mouse placement? Such as "move the mouse cursor to (X,Y) coordinate?" This would be great for mouse based games like the Civilization series where I could assign the "X" button on my controller to put the mouse cursor directly on top of a UI element and then Left Click.

Comment

Yes, this is the thing we are planning too but are not sure how to implement it better.
        The main question is about how to interact with different screen resolution and how to work with several monitors. We will be testing different solution and hope to find the best one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,

You right, only mouse clicks are allowed to use in a combo. There is no option to map mouse moves yet. It will be added a couple of releases later. I'm interested, how are you going to use such combo? As I understood you need to move the mouse to the left and then press WASD buttons simultaneously? What does it do?

Thank you in advance.

Its for a game called dead by daylight. I wanted to do a "360" and moonwalk by just pressing one button. On PC you have to press WASD and swing your mouse/flick your mouse to the left.. then you can do a 360 to try to trick the killer

Comment

Thanks for the details, we will take a look at this game.
            I think that the same trick could be done using Xbox controls, so you may try adding them in a combo.

Comment

Yes you can do a 360 with the xbox controller by holding the RIGHT THUMBSTICK to the left and moving the LEFT THUMBSTICK" clockwise at the same time and do it fast. Are you saying I can add a key combo by using the xbox controllers for movement? I only saw keyboard and mouse buttons on the combo feature

Comment

Hello,

Yes, set stick movements in a combo. It should be looking like this

Try this sequence in the game. So, you plug the controller, the select button you want to assign a combo, add combo and hit apply button. Check in the game. You also can adjust pause between keys (delay between keys option), try less if you need to trigger the combo pretty fast.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you but how were you able to record controller stick movements? I hit the record button and moved my stick around but it doesn't pick up the movements. It only picks up buttons I press on my controller or push down on the sticks

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-02-21_10-35-27.jpg
Views:	2529
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	218322

Comment

Hello,

I attached config (the combo assign to D-pad down). Please download the config and import it. You may copy the combo and assign it to the required button of your config. There is no option to record sticks movements for now, only digital buttons.
                    Attached Files
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you. I downloaded and it works when I press the down button on D-pad but anyway to adjust the speed? more faster cause it moves the camera 360

Comment

Hello,

Try to lessen the delay between keys. I set 120ms, try to fiddle with 20-40 ms delay. Unfortunately, I don't have chances to test it on my own, so let us know how it goes.

Thank you in advance.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                        X