No announcement yet.

Key Combo not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I just tried that and still same problem.

So for instance, I press record, in the fighting game I have key inputs displayed so I can see what's being inputted, I record a special move for instance, down forward x 2 then punch, go to reWASD software and see that inputs are recorded correctly, I apply the key combo.

When in the game I press the button to do the combo most of the time the timing doesn't work, but sometimes it does without changing anything, so for instance I press the button to replay the combo, it works fine, then I try again but this time the forward input is missed or too quick, press again but this time the punch is pressed too slow or too quick etc., changes everytime I press the key combo, sometimes it plays out what I did.

Makes it so I can't use the software basically since it's rarely repeating the combo exactly how I input it.

I've uploaded a quick video to demonstrate easier.

Here I record input of special move, apply the input just removed the alt+tab, then in-game is actually does do the special fine first 3 times, however if you look at the inputs on the left in the game they're different to original input, special still worked but with other games or more complicated combo it doesn't work, but after 3 times of working all of a sudden timing now changed and stopped working, with a special move like this it can work okay, but when doing a proper combo with lots of inputs then doesn't work at all since a couple of wrong input timings and combo stopped altogether.

Comment

Hello,
      Thank you for your question.

TEKKEN ignores the input if the pause is too small, there are pauses about 10 ms in your combo that might not be working. Try to set pauses around 30ms between all buttons press\release and test in the game.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
      X