Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortcut to turn remap on for each controller and controller ID

Hello,

I have an issue where upon Windows boot up, rewasd turns on my virtual controllers automatically. When I run the Cemu emulator, it recognises both virtual controllers as Controller 3 and Controller 4. If I turn remap off for both controllers, then turn each back on again, one by one , they will be controllers 1 and 2, which what I want. If I turn on remap for both at the same time using the shortcut in the system tray, it makes them Controllers 3 and 4 again.

If you have a solution for this where upon boot up they become Controller 1 and 2, instead of 3 and 4, it would be great. Otherwise, is it possible to have a keyboard shortcut to turn remap on for each controller separately?

Thanks,

Branded.

Hello,
    Thank you for your questions.

Seems that the emulator sees 2 physical and 2 virtual devices. Do you use the "Hide physical controller" option to hide the origin gamepad if you create a virtual one? Also, maybe there are options to point which device in what order to connect?

I guess the problem is the same if a single gamepad is connected, right? Like, the virtual controller named like Controller 2, isn't it?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi Mate!

The "hide physical controller" option is definitely enabled. Same issue when there's only one controller connected. It goes from "Controller 1" to "Controller 3" (oddly), when turning remap off.

I've got a some screenshots for you with descriptions: https://imgur.com/a/lI8IFon

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Branded.

Comment

Hello,

I got the same behavior as well despite the app version (I've also installed 1.17). Perhaps the software detects devices in order of connection or "remembers" the connection sequence.
        I noticed that connected controllers are also displayed if you select the Direct Input button - https://prnt.sc/rgof62. Have you tried it?
        I also didn't find the option to assign matched controllers, like Controller 1 = Controller 3.

Nevertheless, It doesn't look like this is a reWASD issue.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X