Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Joy Cons as a mouse pointer Windows 10

Hello,

I am new to reWASD, but from what I can see I already love this. Nice and clean UI and no need to run all kinds of dodgy drivers and feeders. And the forum, site, looks good and just works!

I am trying to set up my Nintendo Joy Cons (L+R) to act as a mouse in Windows by using the gyro. In other words, I would like to tilt and rotate my JoyCons (in the stock holder) to actually move around my mouse pointer.
    I did see some settings that *should* incorporate this kind of usage, however I am not sure if it can actually work like that. Can anyone confirm that this IS possible?
    And if so, I would appreciate it if someone would help out with the main configuration of that (I already got them working and responding in reWASD so it's just a matter of mapping the mouse movement to the gyro of the JoyCons).

Many thanks!

Hello!

Yes, since reWASD 5.3, we support gyro on Joy-Cons.

Here is how to start using it:
    1. Group both controllers in a single one in reWASD, so you will be able to use it as one joystick.
    2. Map Gyro to Mouse (in Gyro or Tilt mode):

Click image for larger version  Name:	28b9b1437e.jpg Views:	516 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	218613

You may need to learn some basics and the way how reWASD works with gyroscope in different modes. I would kindly ask you to read about all the tricks here.

Comment

Working...
    X