No announcement yet.

reWASD doesn't seem to create virtual controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't figured out the problem I have the hide the controller option selected and yet the physical controller still shows up and like I said in my previous post the virtual controller shows up as another physical controller at least to the computer I also double checked my computer and I don't have any other input mapping programs installed I really don't know what the problem could be I'm stumped

Comment

Hello,

1. After the config applying, may I ask you to open joy.cpl and take the screenshot of devices that are there. Note, that the controllers that are seen in joy.cpl are ones that active at the moment. So, it has to be 2 controllers at least, right?

2. Please take the screenshot of the reWASD windows that I could see that devices are seen by reWASD.

Thank you in advance.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I can't upload a screenshot because it says the file is too big for the server but I should have clarified I'm running Windows 10 and in order to get my computer to recognize my device I have to install it as an Xbox 360 controler and two virtual controllers pop up could that have something to do with it?

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for your reply.

It's important information. What software did you install that helps to recognize your controller? Is it Xbox 360ce emulator? You mentioned earlier that you have a Logitech F710 controller. ReWASD supports this controller officially.

So, please remove this software as it likely is causing the issue.

Also, may I ask you to collect msinfo32 file to check your system.

Thank you in advance.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X