Slow Walk KB Keybind Toggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Walk KB Keybind Toggle

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to create a KB keybind toggle to "slow walk"? I'd like to simulate the PS4 left stick option to walk slow when I use my keyboard WASD movement keys by toggling another KB keybind to turn walking slow on/off. Is this possible?

Hello!

If I understand you correctly, you want two modes:
    - You press WASD physically, and the stick is deflected to max value
    - You press WASD physically after switching to another mode, and the stick is deflected slightly

If yes, here are the steps:

1. Go to a Shift (1)
    2. Choose a modifier: a button that will activate Slow Walk mode (2) and check Toggle option (3)
    3. Switch to Virtual controller settings (4) while being in this Shift

Click image for larger version  Name:	f970b9b658.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.0 KB ID:	218700

4. On Virtual controller settings tab (1), choose Left Stick (2) and change the Max Deflection (3): make a bigger grey zone from the right:

Click image for larger version  Name:	d6faac9dfb.jpg Views:	15 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	218701

Now, inside a Shift, your controller won't be deflected more than to the Deflection you have chosen.
    You may need to do a few tests to find the right value for your game though.

Similar functionality is added to our default PS4 Remote Play config (you may already have it). The only difference is that it doesn't have Toggle. If you are using our config, you just need to add "Toggle" checkbox to the modifier in Shift 1.

I hope it will help!

Comment

Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for! Works like a champ!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dorfis View Post
        Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for! Works like a champ!
        Great to know that it helped

Comment

Working...
        X