Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazlidoo
    replied
    Hi! I also have the same issue, and unfortunately the LCtrl / RCtrl hack does not apply to the game I'm playing.

Has there been any update on this since 2020?

I can't seem to make any other workaround work. I tried having keys as "Execute all at once" press down in pressing, and press up in releasing, but I can't seem to "untie" the up and down actions -- aka I can't have a press only or a release only. As an alternative to the reverse order, is there some way to do that?

I'm so close from getting the mapping I want, but if I can't get this to work I won't be purchasing reWASD unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,
    Thank you for your workaround, Pretty elegant. As my colleague said, we will think how to manage it from our side.

Have a great gaming experience.

Leave a comment:

• Estren
    replied
    Yeah, the problem is that I need it to be held. Glad to say I actually found a rough workaround. Now, if you were to add the right control into the end of the aforementioned sequence (so now it would look like LCtrl+B+RCtrl in "Hold until release" mode), that sequence would start AND end with a modifer key. Which works perfectly! Hopefuly someone finds this useful.

Obviously, not every game would consider left and right modifiers equal and as such, we need the posibility to customize the release order of keys.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	453
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	218993

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hello!

Yes, you are right, all the keys are released in an original order. We will think what is possible to do here from our side.

In the meantime, do you need your combo to be held while you hold a button? Or maybe just some exact amount of a time?
    In the second case, you may try something like this, add a duration of the combination and use it in Execute at once mode:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ecfbb26e1d.jpg Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	218989

Leave a comment:

• Estren
    started a topic Key Combo Reverse Release Order

Key Combo Reverse Release Order

Basically, the problem is that modifier key in key combo gets released before the modified key (for example for LShift+B combo that sequence would be LShift press, B press, LShift release, B release). It results in game detecting the last input as unmodified key. Proper way would be to release the modifier last, but I couldn't find anything in key combo editor.
    Post with 1 views. reWASD Key Combo Bug
Working...
X