autodetect not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, welcome back!

In your config, you have both keyboard mappings and virtual controller mappings. If keyboard ones work, then remap is on, and it seems that the only issue with a virtual controller detection. Seems that a game can't see this new device. I've checked this one (with Steam, and Discord is also working on my machine), and it works good, so it seems to be some local issue we are missing.

Some games and apps do not see the virtual controller at once, because they are locked with a physical one. The only thing that may work is to re-apply a config and restart all apps, tools and launchers that may do this. So, basically, you found the best solution — launching those tools manually (just can't understand why they interfere in your case). You have another option: try not to use a virtual controller (the only case why you need it is because of Turbo on a trigger in Shift 1, but you can change it and use mouse button click with Turbo). Can you try this option?

Comment

Thanks for the solution!
      Exclude Discord and Razer synapse from startup apps,
      When I changed the RT that is Turbo to mouse click, Mapping seems to operate without problems.

By the way, even if nothing was set in RT of Shift1, if either of the above two software was started first, Mapping did not work normally.

Also, I have a controller wirelessly connected, but if I leave the controller unattended, the controller powers off. In that case, it seems that it is necessary to stop the software causing the problem and then perform Mapping again.

It's a bit inconvenient to restart two softwares for each Mapping, but I will make sure to start it by periodically executing the App in question with the task scheduler.

Comment

Thanks for understanding. We do not understand why it happens on your side, because we can't reproduce it.
        The strangest thing is that it is about only one game. Pretty unique mix of apps and games you have

I'm sorry for inconvenience, but hope this solution may work for you. Maybe, something will change with some game update.

Comment

Working...
        X