Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different sensitivity when LShift is pressed

Hello,

When i press LShift my sensitivity is different than when LShift isn't pressed. And i want to get the same sensitivity when LShift is pressed than when isn't.
    I dont understand why because i don't use shifts option in my config.
    I tryed to handle th problem since few days but nothing improve my problem so i dont know what to do actually to correct this problem.

So im asking dev's help to correct my problem, someone can help me?

Thanks in advance anf sorry for my poor english

Hello!

Well, that does look like Shift. May I see your config to re-check? Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Also, it is important to understand what is mapped to LShift. Is it a Stick click? Maybe, the game itself changes the sensitivity when this button is held?

Comment

Thanks for fast answer and taking time for me.

I don't think it's because of the games because it do the same on every game i try to play and when i'm in a different mode where i can't shoot and i press LShift then my mouse move differently, so i think it's because the config.

Please don't modify advanced mouse and joystick settings

The config is attached in the post normally, thanks for your help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

The LShift button assigned to L3, which I guess turns the sprint mode in COD. Is the mouse sensitivity becomes slowly or more rushing when L3 is pressed?

There is only one shift, assigned to the Win button, where a stick deflection has different settings, but it doesn't affect as the mouse isn't unmapped in shift 2.

So, nothing should change the stick sensitivity. Also, the mouse movements feel the same using online testers, like html5gamepad or joy.cpl.

If it's possible, may I ask you to reproduce the same problem with a different config?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ok you will laugh and im so sorry but the request is wrong, its my fault. The problem coming when i click right mouse click and not Lshift, uhhu mt bad dude.
          So the problem is that i have different sensitivity when i press right mouse click and not Lshift ^^''

Comment

In your case, the game changes the sensitivity, because you change to the aiming mode. You need Shift to compensate it.

Use your right-mouse button as a Shift modifier in some new Shift, and change the Initial Deflection (set a bigger grey zone):

Click image for larger version

Name:	a953001140.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	219925

Comment

If i put the same settings than for Switch 0 it will work?

Comment

How can i copy/paste the advanced mouse settings from Switch 0 to Switch 1 ?

Comment

Nope, you need to add other settings. You have the same settings at the moment, but the game changes the stick behavior while you aim. Mostly, the games make stick a bit slower. So, you need to add a bigger Initial Deflection or add a bit of sensitivity. Also, you may try to tune in-game settings (the ones dedicated to controller, aiming part).

Comment

Ok thanks for answers!

Comment

You are welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X