Beginner Help, Toggle Shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FeuFeuAngel View Post

That is a clever idea but you need to press R again to fly in the looking direction. I am looking for a clean solution, so i can continue playing the game and enjoy it.
    Okay. Maybe let's go back and try to look to some other direction?
    What about do not use R and L buttons in shortcuts and choose something that won't revert you to the different mode, but will be usable with a stick to perform touchpad actions?

Seems the controls are truly pretty specific...

Another question which i have, can you use the bought Version offline? Since i blocked it in my firewall, because its not really trustworthy installing virtual devices, without any github/open source code.
    Internet connection is required for the activation, and after then, reWASD will be checking the license from time to time, so you can't use it completely offline, but it is possible not to use it online constantly.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Okay. Maybe let's go back and try to look to some other direction?
      What about do not use R and L buttons in shortcuts and choose something that won't revert you to the different mode, but will be usable with a stick to perform touchpad actions?
      There is no other unmapped button by the game, anything else would be disturbing the play, like my ZL+ZR+R-Stick Combo. We both know a simple !bool inverter for the shift would do the trick, and if reWASD is not programmed messy, this feature would be implemented in 10 - 30 minutes.

I will pause the game so far and stay tuned for updates, and maybe i will buy it then.

Comment

Nope. Shift architecture is complex, and such thing as the ability to switch between shifts without necessity to get back to Main won't be implemented soon.

The ability to switch to another slot with 1 button is easier, and it will appear in one of the next releases.

The problem is that in your case, where the mode is turned on and off with different buttons, and the switcher button may be used inside the mode, neither Shift mode, nor Slots are good.
        It just isn't designed to this purpose. If you have not enough buttons, try Activators and let me know if you want a few more trial days to check.

Comment

Or a second shift modifer key on ZL inside shift 1 would do also the trick, which toggles the same shift modifer on R. But yea switching to slots could be also good with one key.

Since you mention Activators, can you do something like this: Pressing R-Stick twice and a direction would do a Swipe (Shortcuts)

Or can you add on shortcuts like: short press swipe side, double press swipe up, long press swipe down.

Comment

Or can you add on shortcuts like: short press swipe side, double press swipe up, long press swipe down.
            This is how it works. Shortcuts won't be required in this case.

Maybe, you can reserve the Double Presses of a D-Pad for swipes.

Comment

Working...
            X