X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,
    Thank you for the reply, glad that the problem has been fixed.

Have a great gaming experience with reWASD.

Leave a comment:

• robe01
    replied
    Hi,

Deleting the registry like you said, resolved my issue

Now I can install reWASD 5.4 successfully and run it without any issues. Thank you so much.

I have now purchased the software, as it does what I need on Playstation Now.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,
    Thank you for your detailed information

It seems that FowerFilter contains the value from another software. Please open the registry editor again and remove the LowerFilters string, like this - http://recordit.co/pR5oAIQcSR.

Then, install reWASD 5.4 again.

Leave a comment:

• robe01
    replied
    Hi,

As requested, here's the screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	2976
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	220064

I'm only getting this issue when I install rewasd version 5.4.

Surprisingly, I am able to install rewasd version 5.3 successfully, but when I open it I get the following error message despite having turned off my firewall, windows defender and removing any third party anti-virus software.

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	2816
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	220065

When I click to install the Gamepad mapping drivers, I then get the following error message.

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	2865
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	220066

I even tried restarting my PC after installing rewasd version 5.3, but as soon as I tried to open it I received the same error message shown in my second screenshot in this post.

I am able to install reswad version 3.0 and open it without any issues, but when I upgrade it to version 5.4 I get the installation issue, or if I upgrade it to version 5.3 (as well as any other version 5 build below that) I get the driver installation issue. I need to install a rewasd version 5 so that I can have access to mapping the Dualshock 4 touchpad button to my keyboard, so that I can play Playstation Now PS4 games with a Dualshock 3 controller.

Leave a comment:

• Star-Lord
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for the attached logs.

We check them carefully and found some clues.

Something forbids us to read the Lower Filter data in your registry. May I ask you to open the registry (win+R - > type regedit) and open this thread -

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}. Check the LowerFilters value name and valid data. Please, take the screenshot.

Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• robe01
    started a topic ReWASD Fails to Install

ReWASD Fails to Install

Hi,

I am trying to install ReWASD on windows 8.1 Pro but it keeps failing, and I receive the error message below.

Name:	error message.PNG
Views:	2859
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	220010

I have tried restarting my computer and running the installation again several times, but every time I do, I get the same error message.

I have deactivated my windows firewall and anti-virus software and I still get the reported issue.

I have attached the error logs (logs.zip) from the installer for further investigation.

Can I please get some help with this issue, as I think ReWASD might be the solution to a particular problem I am having but before I purchase the software, I want to trial it first but I cannot do so because of this issue I am experiencing.
    Attached Files
Working...
X