COD Warzone Sony Nav & Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD Warzone Sony Nav & Mouse

I'm trying to bind the controller to the sony nav and mouse, but the problem i am having is after applying the config, i no longer have use of the mouse in order to click on the game screen to focus cod on the primary monitor... Can someone help with the proper settings with this? Or maybe someone has a Sony Nav and Mouse config already where i can just alter binds?

Hey there!

The are two possible options to use Nav and mouse with reWASD in a game:

1. You block the native controller behavior and switch each and every action to keyboard and mouse mapping. You can leave your mouse as is. The game doesn't see Nav, it sees that you are playing with a keyboard and mouse.

2. You can group Nav and mouse and switch both to the virtual controller. In this case, game sees a controller and for example adds aim assist.

If I understand you, you use option 2 (and your mouse is unmapped and switched to the virtual controller), and so you lose the native mouse behavior, right?

Here is a guide how to work with unmapped mouse. Shift is the best option.

Comment

Thank you much! I figured it out... I grouped them and used shift. Is there a particular template i should be following for the mouse emulation settings in order to remove stutter or the feeling of skipping pixels? I have adjusted multiple settings to where it feels ok, but as you guys have more experience i figure you know more about what should be what than i do for optimal settings. I've searched youtube but to no avail.

Comment

Unfortunately, it's too personal.

Please review this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBHArN3QW0

In case you feel that mouse moves, but the virtual controller is not, you may need to tune the Noise Filter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9d0ff2648a.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	220161

Comment

Working...
        X