No announcement yet.

FragFX FragChuck Issue on PC and Other Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i don't understand how to map reWASD with Fragchuck. I have Fragchuck on keyboard mode because then games that have controller mappings don't see the Fragchuck as a controller , as far as i understand it. So reWASD does not show a picture of Fragchuck , it just has an " add " button where i can add buttons then choose some options on the right . Though even if i add some buttons , reWASD shows Fragchuck as disconnected.

Comment

Please provide a screenshot of reWASD with Fragchuck device selected and set to work in keyboard mode.

Comment

I will , hopefully in a minute , it seems that my pc is not recognizing fragchuck. It says usb device not recognized or malfunctioned. i just restarted pc and gonna try.

Comment

In controller mode it seemed to pick it up , but still show it as disconnected , when i unplug the fragchuck dongle , reWASD says dualshock 3 disconnected . When i first plugged in the fragchuck , reWASD showed a picture of a dualshock 3 with buttons mapped , but i don't even have a dualshock 3.

Comment

So i put it back in keyboard mode and it seems reWASD saw it and said it is active , but the blue light on the fragchuck dongle is not lit, this is what reWASD screen looks like after i tried to map some buttons in keyboard mode.
            Attached Files

Comment

Still not working in game , at first it was working fine , i was playing game and then reWASD window popped up saying it was disconnected. Thats when the issue started.

Comment

You mentioned that "reWASD shows Fragchuck as disconnected", although on your screenshot, the "SplitFish Game Controller" keyboard is shown as connected with remapping enabled for it. So remap should be working as intended in this situation. You can test this on [Gamepad Tester] site once you apply the config.

However, it seems that you are remapping that device only, even though this config is meant for a group of a mouse and keyboard.

If our virtual controller does not work in the game - disconnect all other controllers from your PC and apply the config before starting the game or its launcher.

Comment

Well the fragchuck is screwed i guess , no longer seen or pairing , returning it. The whole reason i tried the fragchuck is because it is seen as a keyboard, where with games(especially some older ones) , that have controller layouts built in , you can map it all you want with any software , but the in game controller layout settings override any mappings for a regular controller and it still does what the in game configuration is. Or sometimes the character will not turn with the mouse while pushing forward on the stick , but the character will turn with the mouse if using the keyboard and pressing "W". So i was hoping the fragchuck would be seen as a keyboard and the character would then turn with the mouse while pressing the stick forward. But it didn't last long enough to test it. Some buttons will still work in a game when mapped (like the top buttons for example ) , but the bumpers and/or triggers still seem to do what the in game layout is even though mapped , and there is sometimes a double input happening , like the mapped input and in game controller layout input are conflicting.

Comment

Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
                    We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Working...
                    X