Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    Hello,

Sure, take your time. Thank you for your testing. BTW, what analog movements do you use in the game? Any unusual moves?
    Just tested it. I played GOW Ascension, and for the first couple of minutes it worked fine but around the 10/15m mark, it started happening again.

Comment

Hello,

Is this happening with the DS4 virtual controller as well? Also, there is a new ver. 5.5 available to use, so please, update your current version to the latest one and try to reproduce the problem again.

Thank you in advance.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Is this happening with the DS4 virtual controller as well? Also, there is a new ver. 5.5 available to use, so please, update your current version to the latest one and try to reproduce the problem again.

Thank you in advance.
        Is there another way to install the update? I downloaded it and said yes when it asked permission to install but then nothing happens. I tried multiple times.

Comment

Originally Posted by 35antonio View Post
          Is there another way to install the update? I downloaded it and said yes when it asked permission to install but then nothing happens. I tried multiple times.
          Please try to uninstall reWASD first, then reboot, even if uninstaller doesn't ask you to, then install latest version and reboot once again.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
            Please try to uninstall reWASD first, then reboot, even if uninstaller doesn't ask you to, then install latest version and reboot once again.
            I rebooted my PC, tried updating it again and it worked. I'm going to try testing it today but I can't make any promises because I'm going to be busy all day. If I can't test it today, I'll be able to do it tomorrow.

Comment

Hello,

Sure, take your time and contact us whenever you can.

Totally understand.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Sure, take your time and contact us whenever you can.

Totally understand.
                Sorry for the late response. Yesterday I played Batman Arkham Origins on PS Now all afternoon and I only had that issue once. I'm going to test on MGS2 tomorrow to be sure.

Comment

Hello,

The same config, the same controller? NO additional macro, shortcuts in the config? Is the problem reproduced out of the game with joy.cpl or gamepad tester?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

The same config, the same controller? NO additional macro, shortcuts in the config? Is the problem reproduced out of the game with joy.cpl or gamepad tester?
                    Yesterday I played both Arkham Origins and MGS2 all afternoon with all the same configs (no additional macro, shortcuts, and the same controller) and it worked fine. I may be wrong but I think the update helped fix the issue.

Comment

Yay, good news! Will be here in case you run into any other issues.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                        Yay, good news! Will be here in case you run into any other issues.
                        Thank you all for the help. I'll post here if the issue happens again. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X