Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to switching configs with a shortcut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to switching configs with a shortcut?

I'm new to this software I'm using it for my Steam Controller and this has probably been asked before but I wasn't able to find it.
    Basically I would like to be able to hold the Back/select + A and have it switch Configs or profiles or whatever you call them lol.

example: while in-game use a shortcut to switch from Xbox 360 controller to Xbox 360+Mouse emulation then use a shortcut and switch to a WASD config.
    (IDK if I should be saying Config, Profile, or Slot)

I guess while I'm asking, can the software currently emulate trackball style mouse where when I flick the pad it will keep rolling a bit?

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the community!

You can read about slots in this article.

I guess while I'm asking, can the software currently emulate trackball style mouse where when I flick the pad it will keep rolling a bit?
    Could you please give me more info about it? Do you mean the way how the mouse on a trackpad moves in Lizard mode?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      You can read about slots in this article.
      ​​​​​​...but how do we switch between configurations?

Comment

Before switching, assign the Slots shortcuts or buttons in the reWASD preferences.
        You can assign up to 4 Slots for now. For each Slot you want to use, you should have the corresponding shortcut.

Once shortcuts are assigned, you should be sure that each slot has a different config assigned to it.
        Select the config you want to be applied once the slot is switched, select a slot in the top-left side of the screen and assign it to the slot.

Then apply some config. Once applied, the remap will be enabled. Once the remap is enabled, you can switch between configs using shortcuts you assigned in reWASD preferences or using the 4 circles in the bottom-center of reWASD window. Each circle is associated with a corresponding Slot.

Comment

Hey there!

We have added Trackball mode for Steam controller's trackpad. Please check the latest version — 6.2.1 here.

Comment

Working...
          X