Need help fine tuning config for halo mcc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help fine tuning config for halo mcc

I've been using the attached config for reach, and it works well. But when I switch to halo 3, my small movements are too fast. Meaning I can't flick shot or track easily.
    I've lowered the inital deflection and also tried playing with a lower response curve (config). I change between 400-800 dpi in game to be able to do turns (also have a hotkey for deflection). I've also tried a lower response curve as well as increasing smoothing/decreasing noise filter.

These are my in-game settings , I tried lowering my radial deadzone but haven't found a good value to fix it. Also there is a bug in mcc where if you set axial deadzone to anything other than 0 it increases the radial value https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6YrDvatm2c

I'm not sure where to tweak, I could change my in-game sens/deadzone additionally the games game user settings config allow you to set your look acceleration to 0 but i'm assuming that would be a bad thing for virtual stick.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information. I am of the opinion that all settings are individual, but checking your config I noticed that:

1. The first dot of custom response is a bit higher, I would set it lower or set one of presets that reWASD provides. Perhaps, a default preset will be good enough for your gameplay combining with lower in-game sensitivity.

2. In game settings screenshot. Make the sensitivity lower ( try 5-7 points of max.).

As I understand, the reWASD settings work good for halo reach, the issue only with halo 3, so basically I would try to adjust in-game settings rather reWASD ones.

Sorry, if the reply is not helpful enough to your case.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X