reWASD on Warzone not detecting gamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD on Warzone not detecting gamepad

I just tried reWASD the other day and it was working well and on that that I was still on trial and I was to buy the full version because of its many features such as rapid, combo and many more for the controller... However, a recent warzone update seems to make it that virtual controller is no longer detected.

In this post it says that;
    Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply.

reWASD creates a virtual controller and hides the physical one (there is a "hide physical controller" option in the software settings). The system sees the virtual controller that completely identical to physical.

The virtual input device is the virtual keyboard that reWASD creates to emulate your keyboard. If you open devices and printers you will also see the virtual input device for the reWASD (screenshot).

So, the joy.cpk registers the emulated physical device correctly. The virtual input device is for another purpose device.
    When I uncheck the "hide physical controller" it wont allow me to control warzone anything.. but if I recheck it again, the games says "Please reconnect your controller...etc"
    Am I the only one experiencing this? Im using an xbox 360 controller

Hello,

Do you use a physical Xbox 360 or use a keyboard and mouse to make virtual Xbox 360? In the case of the second option, please try to create a different virtual controller, like DS4. You may change the virtual controller this way. The option "hide physical controller..." should be checked.

Also, if the game doesn't see the virtual controller at once, please, restart the game with active mappings (remap is ON) or even reboot the PC (make sure that this option is set) and launch the game again. The remap should active before the game launching.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Im using a physical xbox 360 but I didnt know that I dont need it actually but it makes a virtual type.. launched the game without connecting the controller and it recognize that I have one connected. I downloaded one from community a config and it works well. guess it is more easy to just use a virtual controller than actually plug in a physical one

Comment

Hello,

So, instead of a physical controller, you use a keyboard and mouse remapped to the virtual controller?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X