Trouble setting Turbo on gamepad for Xbox Console Companion streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble setting Turbo on gamepad for Xbox Console Companion streaming

I've been attempting to use reWASD with the Xbox Console Companion App streaming my xbox to the computer. I've finally been able to remap buttons on my controller (A>B, B>A) via "gamepad mapping" and turning off the "hide physical controller when virtual one is created" option. I am unable to do so via "reWASD mapping" which is where the Turbo function resides. It seems I cannot set Turbo in "gamepad mapping".

Any suggestions on how to get Turbo to work while streaming my xbox through the Xbox Console Companion App?

Hello,

1. I woudn't recommend unchecking the "hide physical controller when virtual one is created" option as there would be 2 controllers, physical and virtual that could cause the problem like the game will see only one of the controllers. So, it better to check it.

2. reWASD creates Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers. Have you tried them both? Please, try to restart the game which an active virtual controller (try both ones). Perhaps PC reboot will also help (reboot the PC - > apply virtual controller - > open Companion - > etc).

3. We had a similar forum post earlier. Eventually, it was started working (apparently a couple of PC reboots and some magic). You may check this post this link
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X