Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to map multiple inputs together to one button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to map multiple inputs together to one button?

Essentially I'm looking to do the inverse of a shortcut. I want to map Square+Circle+Cross to all one button, but when doing it in key combos, they are inputted with commas, as separate inputs. And in-game they are also done separately instead of one input. Is there a way to do this? Does this make sense?

Hello,

To remap pressed all at once buttons to a single button please, use the shortcut feature. In this case, you may use as separate ones to and as being pressed together to fire another remapped mapping.

Is this what you are looking for?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

To remap pressed all at once buttons to a single button please, use the shortcut feature. In this case, you may use as separate ones to and as being pressed together to fire another remapped mapping.

Is this what you are looking for?
      I think so but I’m not sure I’m doing it correctly. From my understanding, with shortcuts, you can map multiple buttons for a SINGLE input. Ex: pressing R2+L2 can be a shortcut for jump. I’m trying to do the upset where the jump button can input BOTH the R2+L2 not R2,L2. Is there there a way to do this or can be explained in a way I understand? The FAQ doesn’t help me much. Thanks

Comment

Hey there!

You probably want a combo in "Hold until release" mode like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	hold.png Views:	0 Size:	29.8 KB ID:	221443

In this example both A and B buttons will be held down together for as long as you hold Left mouse button.

Comment

Working...
        X