Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• involuntary movement on apex leyends

Hi all
    I have a problem with the configurations and it does not happen in all games

and trying to make a keyboard and controller configuration to play apex leyends, but the problem is that if I do some movement it starts to move only as if the buttons were stuck either forward or sideways, and I have to deactivate the script And I have no idea why it happens, as it may well go a few minutes without doing anything, how it can fail again in the middle of a battle, as if the control stick or keyboard key were stuck.

can someone help me with that problem? Do you know if it is a problem with the game or the application?

it happens with all the configurations, even with the configurations that I downloaded from the community

Hello!

I will need more details about your setup. Which physical devices do you have? Is it a keyboard and a controller? How do you want the game to see it, as a controller or as a keyboard?

Could you please show me the screenshot in reWASD (main window) with your physical devices and a config?

Comment

I have tried two different combos, one is a blackwidow razer 2016 + mause gaming 502 logitech and I have also tried with a keyboard and mause corsair gaming k55 and a mause corsair harpoon rgb, both with the same problem.

I want the game to see it as controll, in order to get the help of the aimassit, within the settings I have a key to switch to keyboard mode and real mause, and I don't know if that is what causes the failure to switch the mode, try from the beginning I only play in controll mode but still with the glitch, so I guess it's a virtual game controller glitch,

I should mention that the problem happens to me when pressing the AWSD keys emulating the left stick
      Attached Files

Comment

Let's ensure that all your devices are detected and initialized properly.

Please show me your group, like here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb2245abf0.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	221457

Also, please check the License (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Go to Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).

Comment

I bought the license in the morning thinking that this could have been the problem but the problem still persists, no matter how many changes I make in the mapping, I still have those involuntary movements
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

1. According to the screenshot, the Xbox One controller is added to the group too. Do you use the controller as well while playing with a remapped keyboard and mouse to the controller? Please, try to remove the controller from the group and use only remapped KMB.

2. What virtual controller do you create? reWASD allows creating Xbox One, DS4, Xbox 360 virtual controller, so please, also try different ones

3. What config do you use?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

no, I do not use the control, I just added it thinking that that could have been the solution but it was not, I already tried to remove it and the same error follows, for some strange reason at any time it moves by itself, as if the key was pressed all over time, until I shift to another sub config.

there are the virtual controller that the app created
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

1. Does the problem persist out of the game? May I ask you to try reproducing the problem without a game using joy.cpl or another gamepad tester, like https://gamepad-tester.com/.

2. Please, share the config that is used. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Apparently the problem is in the game, I already saw that the problem is when changing in mause mode (mause and keyboard) to gamepad, then the controller fails I guess, because if I play without the program using the gamepad and keyboard and mause I do not have that problem, it only gives me making the change inside the game, well I will have to get used to playing with only one mode
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it seems to be an in-game issue: not being able to detect the controller properly while switching between inputs. Anyway, it is better to use only one type of input in any game. This way you will minimize the lags and make the gameplay more stable.

Comment

Working...
                    X