Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Shortcuts from a single "base-button"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Shortcuts from a single "base-button"?

Is it possible to set Shortcuts up in a way that allows you to fire multiple shortcuts while holding down the "triggering" button?

For example:
    Fire RT+X, RT+Y, RT+B in a row while holding down RT all the time an NOT have repress RT for every single shortcut?

Hello!

Am I right, you want to press RT and get the following sequence: RT+X, RT+Y, RT+B ? If yes, it could be done with a combo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	d48784dfd4.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	221597

I am not sure if you need any pauses there, I've just added them as separators. Please pay attention to the sequences between pauses: in order two buttons to be pressed together, you need to re-arrange the positions of "presses" (arrow down) and releases (arrow up).

In order to assign this combination to a trigger, choose the trigger from the back view and go to Key Combo section.

Comment

Hi, thank you for the quick response.

Seems like my formulation of the question was a bit murky.

My problem is: i have mapped different skills in an RPG to "RT+.....", like "RT+X" = Skill 1, "RT+Y" Skill 2 and so on.
      As of now, if i want to fire multiple skills in sequence, i need to release RT after every used shortcut and press it again to fire the next one.
      Is there a way to make it possible to hold down RT and then press like X, Y, B and so on to initiate the corresponding shortcuts WITHOUT releasing and pressing RT AGAIN?

Comment

Hm, tricky question

You may achieve this behavior using combos (smaller ones, like RT+X only) + Shift mode, but in this case your trigger won't work as a trigger anymore. Do you use it as a trigger or is it just the think that works in a shortcut? Or maybe there are some in-game actions that require RT to be pressed and held?

Comment

Thank you a lot

I think i got it working using Shift mode.

Comment

Yay, great!

Comment

Working...
            X