No announcement yet.

USB Foot switch stopped working after installing reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I come to report that 5.6 Update Fix!!! the blocking issue on the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel.

Thanks =)

Comment

Hi there,

sweldent, thank you for your feedback. Great to hear. Waiting for other feedbacks...
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Fixed as well :satisfied:

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the feedback, guys! :satisfied:

Comment

Also fixed the issue I was having with my Fanatec Podium DD2 wheel - thanks! (support log 3164)

Comment

Yay! Thanks for letting us know

Comment

G29 pedal gas and brake get inverted

Comment

Hello
                  reWASD does not support this device and cannot influence it.

Comment

Originally Posted by rolesnevich View Post
                    G29 pedal gas and brake get inverted
                    That not true.

rewasd install g29 gas and break go full until press. Uninstall rewasd g29 goes back to normal. Install rewasd and gas and break go to full unless pressed. I did it three more times. each time the same happen

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasdnotinstalled.png
Views:	375
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	225418

As you can see not installed it fine. with it install it not fine.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey there! Have you tried to reinstall the native drivers that came with your wheel and pedals?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                          Hey there! Have you tried to reinstall the native drivers that came with your wheel and pedals?
                          I have uninstalled Logitech ghub and reinstalled it twice. I even used the revo uninstaller and delete the application folder for Logitech. Reboot the pc and reinstall. each time when I install rewasd that above happen the first time I touch the either pedal. any time I uninstalled rewasd the problem went away.

This was not happening on old builds. so it possible it has something to do with the changes that allowed foot pedals to work. which I also have on this system.

Comment

Thanks for the information provided. We need time to check why this is happening, because reWASD should not affect this device in any way.

Comment

Hello rolesnevich !

We have reproduced the similar issue with G29, thank you for your report. At the moment, we are not sure why it may happen, because we do not support this device. We will definitely take a look and fix it. Will keep you updated.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                                Hello rolesnevich !

We have reproduced a similar issue with G29, thank you for your report. At the moment, we are not sure why it may happen, because we do not support this device. We will definitely take a look and fix it. Will keep you updated.
                                ok just as additional info if helps. I reinstall rewasd again today and did the same thing.

1. G29 work normal
                                2. Install rewasd g29 gas and brake go inverted from normal on the first press off the either pedal.
                                3. Ran Logitech ghub as admin before reinstall had no effect.
                                4. Uninstall rewasd and g29 went back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X