No announcement yet.

Mx Master 3 X1 and X2 buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do remap any mouse button, however, we do not work with virtual devices.

Once you remap anything with Logitech software, and you can't save it to on-board memory, those mappings are virtual. reWASD ignores them, because, yes, we are working with physical devices, but not the scripts from other software

We will take your case into account, it is possible, but it's a bit not the thing reWASD is created for.

Comment

The strange thing is that, even if i leave the default in Logitech Software after its been installed, reWasd doesnt see X1 and X2 anymore. It is like logi captures the buttons and alters them.

I totally understand this now, thank you for all your support. It is not a big problem for me, since i use reWasd for everything else ( Media mini Keyboard, Xbox Controller+Chatpad ) so I totally enjoy this product . Actually I am shocked how much reWasd does, even this day, and I own it for 1 year i think?
      Thank you again, at this point I will say that this post is SOLVED for me, because as You said, this is beyond the scope reWasd was created.
      Best wishes.
      Last edited by saberX; 24.09.2020, 09:16.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We are happy to know that reWASD helps you

Comment

Working...
        X