X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The use of gyroscope

Hello!

I use the steam controller.

But I found that the gyroscope is on by default.

Is there any way to turn the gyroscope off by default?

Please tell me.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Please, check this use case link regarding your demand. Use another layout with set gyro mappings and switch when you need via a shift modifier button.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Please, check this use case link regarding your demand. Use another layout with set gyro mappings and switch when you need via a shift modifier button.
      Hello!

This method can solve my problem.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,

Hello!

Now I have a new problem.

Does it take up one button to activate shift 2?

Can I use one of the shift 1 buttons to activate shift 2?

Comment

Hello!

Nope, each Shift should have a unique modifier. However, inside Shift 1, you can add all mappings to all buttons.
          If you need to buttons to activate Gyro, you should use Shift 1 and Shift 2, set different modifiers and map gyro in both of them.

However, please note that you can't switch from Shift 1 to Shift 2. If you are inside a Shift, you need to return to Main (Shift 0) first, and then activate a new Shift.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Hello!

Nope, each Shift should have a unique modifier. However, inside Shift 1, you can add all mappings to all buttons.
            If you need to buttons to activate Gyro, you should use Shift 1 and Shift 2, set different modifiers and map gyro in both of them.

However, please note that you can't switch from Shift 1 to Shift 2. If you are inside a Shift, you need to return to Main (Shift 0) first, and then activate a new Shift.
            Good!

Oh, I see.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Comment

Hello,

You're welcome.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X