Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjust Stick Sensitivity During Key Combo

Hello,

I have been working on creating some recoil control configs for cod warzone/mw on controller. I have it down pretty well so when recoil testing shooting at a wall there is almost 0 recoil. To offset the recoil I use relative downward and left/right (depending on the gun's recoil pattern) relative right stick movements triggered when LT and RT are held down. The issue I am running in to is in actual gameplay when you need to track opponents as you're shooting, the relative stick movements cause the relative stick sensitivity to be much greater in the direction of the offset (down and left/right) and much weaker in the direction of the recoil (up and right/left). So it makes small aim adjustments very inconsistent depending on which way you move the stick.

My initial thought was that there could be some way to adjust relative stick sensitivities within a combo? Maybe using absolute stick movements to counter recoil? Or if anyone has any other ideas or insights they are much appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi!

Can you send your config or at least the screenshots of recoil compensation combo you're using?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Hi!

Can you send your config or at least the screenshots of recoil compensation combo you're using?
      Yes!

I added the first pause so I can keep this enabled using a sniper as my other weapon and not have to deal with shifts. Then I activate relative downward right stick to counteract upward recoil and after 450ms the guns recoil starts to move right so I added a slight relative leftward right stick. The combo executes on LT High + RT High
      Attached Files

Comment

It is possible to disable recoil compensation combo with additional shortcuts of [LT High] + [RT High] + [R Up/Down/Left/Right] or [R-Stick Low/Med/High] with this combo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	489
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	221870

It will reset relative deflections once you go out of the right stick deadzone, And once you release the right stick, recoil combo would start again. The 450ms delay for -5 might be a problem though. Don't have any ideas for that.

Comment

This was exactly what I needed, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X