Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    Hi there,

Seems that your DS4 is disabled in Steam. So, did you try to make config from scratch as reWASDer was suggesting to you above?
    is the easy way to do it a way to copy it over because that is so many Keys

Comment

Hi there.

The point is to check the problem with a new config that has some basic mappings, without combo, shift layouts, etc. But, I have doubts that the config is the culprit. The mouse you're mentioned is pretty advanced, it has own profiles, options to set combo, bind exe file, etc. Please, check the mouse app more clearly, try to disable active profiles, or check advanced mouse features, like set mouse cursor in a certain position or similar stuff.

Sorry, I couldn't reproduce the issue either.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

ok I will try to see if it works with a new config

Comment

I tried with a new conflict is still the same issue I create a config able only the mouse on the right stick, and the mouse moved to the left and keep moving left if it's just slightly churches the stick but it seems randomly when it happens but it happens more and more and then sometimes it goes longer time between I tried to disable all software of mouse keyboard disable try to replace my Bluetooth dongle try to change controller didn't do anything and this happens in all my configs, do you guys have any other suggestions and sorry for the late answer.

Comment

and I try to play around with advanced mouse features I'll try to put the speed down and how much I have to move the stick forward to response the x axis didn't make any different.

Comment

and deleting all profiles and create a new one does not change anything

Comment

I think it works now after changing the USB port for the USB dongle

Comment

Hello,

So, eventually, it was a hardware issue. Please, try to observe awhile if the problem will be reproduced again. By the way, new 5.6.2 version is available to use (link), make sure that your software is up to date.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

It's definitely something with the signal I have to be at least 1 m away from the USB Bluetooth dongle vital work properly, the longer way I am from it the more it's acting up so I might want another Bluetooth dongle, can you recommend a good USB Bluetooth dongle?
                    And is it possible to connected with cable?

Comment

Hello,

You mean to connect the controller via cable. Yes you may try to make sure that the problem persists or not, no matter the controller connection.

As for BT dongle recommendation. Sorry, I can't recommend which one is better, as mostly, I use BT adapter built in chipset. You may check this forum post (link) regarding our findings regarding your question. Of course, you may google other sources where BT adapters are compared.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I just tried with cable and still moves randomly

Comment

Hello,

I don't know, how can I help in this case, honestly. I'm out of ideals for now. Maybe you may try with another mouse to see if the issue persists?
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

ok I will try that thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X