Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ty it fixed, but I got another quest sorry for these many questions XD
    how do I set some keybind so it makes remap on/off
    I have my remap off to ctrl+alt+del automatically thats fine but how do I on?

Comment

Hello,

You may use the autodetect feature, which applies the config automatically while the application is in focus. For more details about the feature this link.
      In shorter, you add executable file(s) of the software or game in the config and do require config adjustments. When the game (software) is launched the reWASD config applies automatically and you're ready to play.

By the way, besides the corl+alt+del shortcut, you may you special command that assigns to the button and disables remap for a device or group of devices.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

isnt there a way where I can press a specific keybind and it turns on reymap

Comment

Hi there,

Remap On is available with autodetect only. The remap OFF is available with special command to achieve - https://help.rewasd.com/types-of-mappings/commands.html.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

is there somone who could make a cfg for fortntie

Comment

Hi there,

There are plenty of configs in our community, so you may select any you like (community link). But, they are pretty much the same. Here a few tips if you want to create your own config:

- try different options in reWASD to find the settings that suit you best. Check this video guide, it describes almost all settings and use cases.

- change in-game settings devoted to the stick (it is better to minimize the deadzone + add a bit more sensitivity).
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

So I try multiple fortnite configs but the problem is that I cant build , the pieces pop up but when I press my LMB it wont build

Comment

Hi there,

So, what config do you use at the time. Can you share the link? Where LMB is remapped to, a trigger?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Everything works perfect in the config, I cant reset build nor can I build but everything else perfect
                    This is the config.https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...7b8ce806925d3e

Comment

Gamepad controls are different from mouse and keyboard ones. And you're mapping KBM to virtual gamepad, so that applies here too.
                      With that config you can build with [X], [C], [V] and [B] keys in two modes. Explanation is linked in a config description.

You also can make your own mappings, just make sure that the buttons you map to are matched with buttons set in game.

Comment

it is indeed setup properly but I cant build

Comment

Your config requires Rapid Fire feature. Do you have it (in a trial mode or purchased)?
                          Without this feature, Turbo won't work properly.

Comment

reWASDer I got the problem , the problem is I have to turn off some setting in the game
                            But Now my keyboard is not acting like left joystick

Comment

It may be a chance that something is wrong with the device initialization. Please show me your group, like here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb2245abf0.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	223169

Comment

Yes I figured that out thanks , You can close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X