Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Control on PS4 Remote Play stuck looking left

Hello all,

I tried the free trial last week and worked great using keyboard and mouse on PC to play on PS4 Remote Play so just purchased license with Advanced Mapping. However, I now have an issue where when I apply the controls, my mouse, or "right stick", is stuck looking left. So my character is stuck spinning around. This was not a problem before I purchased license and made no change to settings or mappings.

Thanks for any and all help.

Hi there!

Something should've changed. Can you send/upload/share the config you're using?

Comment

Not sure what all you need, but here's a few to start off. Let me know what else would help.
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Comment

All three this time
        Attached Files

Comment

I've meant this file: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\PS4 Remote Play\For keyboard & Mouse.rewasd

I can see a third uninitialized device on your screenshot. What is it? Do you have any controllers connected?

Comment

Ah, see attached.

And I'm not entirely sure as I did not set this computer up. Will try to figure out tomorrow.
            Attached Files

Comment

Deadzones or [Deflection Low] values for both sticks of [Virtual gamepad] are different from default values. Try setting them back to 7000 (the [Wrench] icon).

You can also remove two zone-mappings for "inertial turn" here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2020-12-15_021617.png
Views:	428
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	222853

If you have any controllers connected - you should either disconnect them, or add them to the group (a [+] icon right after selected device name at left bottom corner) and enable [Hide physical controller when virtual one is created] option at [Preferences > Gamepads].

Comment

So after playing around for a bit, it seems to be an issue when I have Spring Mode ON. I'm adjusting the Spring Mode OFF setting to better accommodate how I want to control, but Spring Mode is my preferred way to play.

The other device is "Dell Universal Receiver" and I already had enabled [Hide physical controller...]

Comment

Ok, I actually just reset mouse controls to default settings, and the issue is gone. Not sure exactly what may have changed, or maybe just needed a refresh?

Appreciate the help!

Comment

Hi there,

Great to hear! Perhaps, the zone shape mapping was a culprit.

Have a great game experience.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X