Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trying to make simultaneous input work if it is not supported.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to make simultaneous input work if it is not supported.

i very new to this community. i have made a custom keypad similar to the azeron (can be seen here) i can modify it if i can somehow get this plan to work.

the goal: genuine analog input with genuine mouse input on apex legends

according to this wiki of a list of games that support simultaneous input, apex has "Limited native support". not sure what it means but when i use a controller to run, and a mouse to aim, i get micro stutters.

as for my diy azeron, the joystick, is coded to be an 8 way directional pad which is not ideal (and i'd like to have analog support).

im willing to sacrifice a controller and use it (with it's joystick relocated to where it resides on my diy board) and having the pcb of the controller set internally under the palm rest (or elsewhere if it doesn't fit)

so the only part of a controller i want to use is a joystick. my custom pad + mouse will provide all other inputs. if i can fabricate this solution, can this powerful software make this at all possible?

so essentialy i need triple input (movement from a controller joystick, aim from a mouse, and all other controls from my diy keyboard)

thanks!

poblo

Hello!

reWASD hides the physical controller when switching to the virtual one, and this is how with our config, keyboard and mouse switched to the virtual controller work flawlessly without the double input.

Your devices reports itself as a keyboard, mouse, controller (as far as I understood), and here is why you get the situation described in your post.
    As for we do not support your device, I am not sure if we could help you. If the controller inside your device is reported to reWASD, I would advise you to add it to the group with a keyboard and mouse, and in this case, it may be hidden from the system once you apply a config (let's say, this one: https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...bafd1ea791cf9d).

Comment

Working...
    X