No announcement yet.

I must be dumb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay with the help of everyone I got it working with the full license. I cannot get the left or right mouse buttons to ADS (scope in) but mouse scroll wheel is shooting? I don't know why the left or right click won't map (G502 by Logitech) Also the mouse doesn't feel very good at all. Any suggestions on making it better?

Comment

Hey there!

First, please check this mappings you have on those three buttons:

Click image for larger version

Name:	48e630e469.png
Views:	464
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	223290

In most games, Left trigger is used for aiming, Right trigger for shooting. Do you have them added to Left and Right mouse buttons?
      Also, it may be a chance that something is different in the game settings. If you have the similar mappings here, but it doesn't work as needed, please check the bindings in a game.

As for the movements of your mouse, please check this video that explains different ways how to make it better. It is important to tune not only reWASD settings, but the settings in a game too. You need to check the settings devoted to the stick. It is better to set the lowest possible deadzone and increase the sensitivity in a game.

Comment

Okay so I have those mapped to R1/R2 currently and it works to ads/shoot. In the actual game on controller its L2/R2. Why is the mapping not correct? is it because for some reason this defaults to an xbox controller instead of a ps4 controller?

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for your reply.

Change the game settings on case you need R1\R2 instead of L2\R2. Usually L2\R2 are for aiming and shooting.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I cannot get other mappings to work correctly either such as the left joystick (L3) clicked should activate sprint. It does not work.

Comment

Please check, in reWASD, probably you have unmapped the button. Also, the L3 button should have the mapping for sprinting. I mean, it should match the in-game mapping.

Comment

Working...
              X