Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    Hello,

So you need combo on physical controller. If you want to play like a XIM — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTpTsxTFe4&t=1s this is a tutorial on how you can do it.
    No Im wanting to use mouse n keyboard but as a Xbox/playstation controller and then when I press the loot button on my keyboard (F) the keyboard becomes a keyboard (regular WASD) and on pressing ESC on my keyboard or closing the Looting box reverts back to a Xbox/playstation controller so I can use aim assist

Comment

You can map the corresponding mappings in different shift layers, where one Shift Layer, mapped to ESC is keyboard one, another one, mapped to F is the gamepad one.

Check this article for the details.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
        You can map the corresponding mappings in different shift layers, where one Shift Layer, mapped to ESC is keyboard one, another one, mapped to F is the gamepad one.

Check this article for the details.
        I know how to do it but what i want only works on controller not on Keyboard and Mouse for some reason

Comment

Hi there,

This is what we'are trying to explain — https://recordit.co/2EUjdqNqux

Change the Shift #4 modifier to F, set toggle to change shift without holding the modifier.

Apply the config. As you see, mouse\keyboard group acts like a controller. Once a press "F", the input changes, and you may operate your keyboard. Once a press "F" again, the controller input is back.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I don't want a controller though i want the mouse n keyboard to function as a controller when F isn't toggled or held

Comment

Why does that not work? (I know its 'R' instead of 'F' - I changed my keybind)
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Inputs are changed via SHIFT MODIFIER button. If you're talking about this "R", this is not a modifier it's remapped face button to R. According to your config the right paddle is (screenshot), mapped as MODIFIER (button that changes layout), so this button should use to switch controller → keyboard and back.

So, if you use physical controller only (no physical keyboard together with physical controller while playing), then, this is only the option to change shift layouts.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so how would i set it up using only a keyboard and mouse then im so lost

Comment

Your config doesn't include any mappings for keyboard and mouse.

I have attached a config that may help you. Please check it out.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                      Your config doesn't include any mappings for keyboard and mouse.

I have attached a config that may help you. Please check it out.
                      Strange does on my end hmm I don't know. I think I just need a refund shouldn't be this difficult

Comment

Hi,

It's not a difficult, all required information is given, just follow it. Did you check the config reWASDer has shared?
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yes but I doesn't work like intended

Comment

Any config requires an adjustment. If something does not work for you, adjust it so it works like needed.

Comment

Working...
                            X