Profile changer button Xbox elite 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile changer button Xbox elite 2

Is there a way to give use to the middle button of the xbox elite 2, I mean the button to change profiles in the official xbox accessories app, can we take advantage of it?

As far as I know, we already are taking advantage of it. If you have configs applied to other [Slots] for your Xbox Elite 2 in reWASD(!), middle button would toggle between them.

Comment

Can it be used like a regular button?

Comment

No it can't.

Comment

Can you make it possible? pretty please!

Comment

Hi there,

Impossible to remap this button. This is 4 position hardware programmed button to be used as profiles switcher. It is not detected as a regular button. We would have already added a remap option for this button if it was possible.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
              As far as I know, we already are taking advantage of it. If you have configs applied to other [Slots] for your Xbox Elite 2 in reWASD(!), middle button would toggle between them.
              The profile change button on my elite 2 controller doesn't switch slots if the controller is part of a group of devices, can you make it work even if it's on a group? please

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestion. The corresponding task was created, we will update the topic once such action becomes possible.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you.

Comment

Hello jlhcmx !

We are happy to announce that since newly released reWASD 5.8 version you are able to switch the slot of the group with Elite controller with a hardware switcher.
                    Learn more about other functions we have added here.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                      Hello jlhcmx !

We are happy to announce that since newly released reWASD 5.8 version you are able to switch the slot of the group with Elite controller with a hardware switcher.
                      Learn more about other functions we have added here.
                      Excellent news, thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X