X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with Loop

hi,
    I have 2 questions,
    I've made this combo which I need to execute in a loop with out a pause. currently I have set pause between iterations 0 or even 50/100/200 but when in game there's like a 1 second gap or pause between the loop. is there a way around this so this plays in a loop with out any pauses.

second thing is if that don't work can i copy and paste the same combo with out putting the buttons in again one by one?
    thanks in advance for any input.
    Attached Files

Just enable a [Toggle] flag for that [Combo]. You'd need [Rapid fire] feature for that. Also check if you have any unnecessary pauses at the end of your [Combo].

Copy&paste in a combo editor are on our To-Do list, so that isn't available via convenient means yet.

Comment

hey thanks for the reply,
      sorry i dont understand what you mean by just enable [toggle] flag foe that combo, sorry im new to all this, also i bought the whole package so i have rapid fire too. i'll have a look at the end for any pauses. now thanks

Comment

It's this thing:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021-01-31_230232.png
Views:	534
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	223898

Once enabled, whatever you've mapped to that button will repeat until you tap the button again.

Comment

Ah brilliant thank you , I’ll give it a try and see how it goes.

Comment

Hello! The gap between iterations may be caused by the combo itself. I do not see your combo fully, so could you please ensure that you do not have pause or rumble at the end?

Comment

Hi,

I have a similar problem.
              I am using the newest version of the software.

I want to have an endless loop of my combo or have it repeated 500x times.
              I recorded a combo for my gamepad for remote play on PS4. It works. But if I select Iterations: 500 and pause in between 2500 ms or 250 ms it does not get repeated. The whole combo only plays once.

If I activate the “toggle” button for the button it also only repeats once.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr-Gampad View Post
                Hi,

I have a similar problem.
                I am using the newest version of the software.

I want to have an endless loop of my combo or have it repeated 500x times.
                I recorded a combo for my gamepad for remote play on PS4. It works. But if I select Iterations: 500 and pause in between 2500 ms or 250 ms it does not get repeated. The whole combo only plays once.

If I activate the “toggle” button for the button it also only repeats once.
                Have you tested this outside of PS Remote Play?
                For example, here.​

Comment

I found the error, I think.

It seems like I have to press save to make it work.
                  It’s just counterintuitive as the macro / combo I recorded did not need this to work. And the macro worked right away.

The program seems great, but the UI is - for me personally - a nightmare unfortunately.

Comment

You need to reapply the config after each change for the changes to take effect. It's not necessary to save the config before applying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X