Button Inputs not Registering on Remote Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Inputs not Registering on Remote Play

So i am trying to use macros to manipulate combos in a game via Remote Play. I have assigned the Right D-Pad on my DS4 for macros and made a macro. Whenever i try to use the macro by pressing the Right D-Pad on Remote Play it does nothing. The macro i have created does not replicate. Additionally the Right D-Pad itself loses functionality in the game. So i know the macro is doing something but its not working. Any help?

Hi there,

What macro did you made? As I understand you do you use the physical controller for remote play and set the macro do D-pad, right? Does the macro work in joy.cpl (press win button and type joy.cpl)? Are other mappings are registered by the Remote Play or by a game?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Im trying a simple combo and its not registering. I've opened joy.cpl and whenever i press the Right D-Pad with macro enabled it does not pick it up. With the macro disabled it works perfectly fine. Let me know if you need a video. Click image for larger version

Name:	combo.PNG
Views:	198
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	223928

Comment

Hello,

It's working, but too fast and the game ignore these inputs. Please, try to add 20 or 30 ms delay between keys, like this (screenshot).
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X