iCUE Compatibility Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCUE Compatibility Issues

I'm having some issues with reWASD detecting rebinds made through Corsair's iCUE software. Keys that I remap via iCUE don't seem to get registered. Per the mouse remapping page, I've tried mapping one of the extra buttons on my Scimitar to (I'll just use example values) "a", and then "a" in reWASD to "1". The "a" binding will work correctly on the keyboard press, but the mouse button will still come through as the actual "a" value; this also applies with keyboard bindings made through iCUE to other keyboard buttons in reWASD, which is a problem for the extra "G keys" on the keyboard. When I go to add the keybinding in reWASD, pressing the original button will correctly select the value mapped through iCUE in the dropdown, but doesn't 'take' once applied. Inversely, binding "a" to "1" in reWASD and "1" to "2" in iCUE still results in "1" being output when "a" is pressed. Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion to fix this. I searched for posts with the same issue, but didn't see any. Thank you.

Try using the additional mouse buttons section.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Many programmable mice have On-Board Memory option in the native software. That is the option you need to make your mouse cooperate with reWASD properly. Please, check this option and make sure that it's enabled.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I had tried the additional mouse buttons section already. I had also been making sure to write profiles to the device storage whenever I made a change. After reading your message, I went back in to try again after killing the software and only using the onboard profile; I didn't have any luck in a few quick tests, but I'll dive into it some more later and see if I was missing something.

Comment

Hello,

I believe it called hardware profiles (link). So, apparently, you need to create a hardware profile and remap buttons you will continue remapping in the reWASD. I wish to could tell you more, but haven't experience with this software.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X