No announcement yet.

Razer Tartarus pro and razer naga mouse on ps4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I only don't really want to be using remote play, I don't mind using my laptop for a Bluetooth connection device with your product, just wondering I have a Bluetooth remote with a dongle that you plug into the usb ports that acts on one a keyboard and the other side a mouse which you can toggle on/off.

Could that be mapped as a left stick with a mouse?
    Think like using the internal gyroscope to make it move would that be possible?

Comment

Or would it be possible to use the left side of a ps4 dual shockpad and a mouse to use the right stick and a few buttons?

Comment

If possible could you please send me a link showing me how to pair a ps4 controller and a mouse for the right stick? Going to download and try your software now

Comment

Depends on what is this dongle purpose.

If this is made for some Specific pair of mouse+keyboard, reWASD should might not be able to find both devices, mouse and keyboard. It might find only one device so you will have to choose whether it's mouse or keyboard.

On the other side, if this is a standard multi-connection bluetooth dongle and you have 2 separate devices connected, both of them will be shown separately.

Regarding the remapping, please check this guide for mouse remapping and this one for keyboard remapping.

But if you want to use 2 devices simultaneously, they should be united under the same group.

If you want to use your mouse and keyboard for playing PS4, you can create the group of devices and follow this guide.

It should work with a standard bluetooth dongle, but still, you should try, because it works different way on different bluetooth devices.

Comment

Thanks very much for your help, how do I use a ps4 controller and a mouse for the right stick?

Comment

Group your mouse with a controller, adjust the config for your needs...
              Simple as it is.
              Mouse is being set up at mouse tab, gamepad at the gamepad page.

Comment

Do I have to buy a combo to so the mouse works as a right analogue stick I'm only on a trial?

Comment

And sorry how do I connect the laptop with my ps4?

Comment

I have it work I think, sorry I didn't think that you had to use remote play, do I have to keep the connect with a wire or can I connect the controller to the computer with Bluetooth?

Comment

For connecting the external bluetooth device, a guide can be found here.
                      About features and for what they are needed, you can check details here.

reWASD detects both, bluetooth and wireless connection types. But they will be detected as different controllers, so you have to re-apply the config, reWASD won't switch between two controllers automatically.

You need an advanced mapping feature. Others are optional. You can activate the 3-day trial for the advanced mapping via the License tab inside the reWASD app itself.

Comment

Hi I got it all working last night thanks again for all your help, but do you know how I can hide my mouse on my laptop while I'm playing a game so it's not pressing things all over the place

Comment

Hello,

What do you mean to hide a mouse? To hide in reWASD or in the game? Do you mean the mouse cursor of remapped controller or regular mouse?
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I think you need to use Unmap for mouse directions and mouse buttons.

Comment

Working...
                            X